We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Day 10

Okay, I had a full day of driving around downtown Phoenix! I was able to get the papers I needed to finish Zachary's registration for school. Now he's all set. I listened to two Cd's while I was driving around so, that kept me more positive. I invited my cousins, Dave and Sherolyn, to the Feb. seminar. I got home @ 2 O'clock and the older kids got home @ 2:35, it was a busy home today~ Corey had scouts, Amber had achievements days, and they all had homework. I made dinner and off to bed they went. I FINISHED my book!!! " Life should be a fulfilling journey, not just a struggle to survive." Write down your dream, use your five senses to describe your DREAM and WHY. " Being committed to a task means, in effect, being committed to the process of commitment."

~ GoodNight

No comments: