We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 13

Saturday already!! Well, today was busy..we got the rest of our things from storage since our house fire. Now it can sit in our garage until we go through it.LOL
We signed the boys up for baseball and they are really excited. We missed out last year, so this will be good for them. Then we went over to Jason's parents and helped them reorginize thier garage~ they do it about once a year. I picked a lot of pink grapefruit and can't wait to dig in!! Then we came home and Jason made a yummy stir-fry for dinner and the litle ones were falling asleep @ 4:00. Jason recieved a response to an e-mail by phone and it turned out pretty good. We were invited to go out to look at houses and dream build, but we were all pretty exhausted. Westin ended up with pink eye and a yucky nose. Now I'm starting to feel like him. Tomorrow I'll miss church, I just can't have him go to nursery like that. And it's my DaDs birthday tomorrow...we might make it to his house for his birthday.I read some book, but not as much as I wanted. I know it's a small easy read, but when I think I have a good time picked out to read, something seems to happen. My goal is to be done this next week with it, not bad.Well~ Good night!

2 comments:

jkwilliams said...

WHAT NO UPDATES?!?!... how can i leave comments if theres no new comments... j/k. nate im way proud of how awesome you and jason are doing. you guys make a great team and Complement each other so well
your the best
justin

jkwilliams said...

Ok I will be nicer than Justin :) You are awesome! Natalie and I think my days are sounding very similar to yours. Well I hope all is well especially with the pink eye.
Kayla