We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 12

I was exhausted today!! This week has been busy and today I was able to be HOME! Corey fell asleep last night without finishing his homework so I made him do it this morning until he was done. I took him to school late around 10 O'clock. He wasn't happy about that. He wanted to skip school. Jason took Amber and Keith so that they wouldn't be late. ~ Thank you Jas!
I really wanted to go to the gym but, Westin has a nasty cold and sore bum, I know the gym rules too. I exercised at home though. I found out that I can't do more than 45 push-ups right now, I'll be working on that. :)
I was able to book a few appointments for Jason and I continue to look for ways to contact people. I think the Internet has opened up a lot of windows of opportunities for contacting, it's amazing. I didn't get my Cd's in, I am reading though. Along with the LLR book I'm reading "Positive Impact". It's an easy read, my goal is to be done by Sunday. Well, that's my day~
~ good night!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!

No comments: