We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 16

Today has been a little better, Amber stayed home from school again and we are still feeling icky, but I was still able to accomplish some things. I'm reading my book, I sent out 50 e-mails, tackled some laundry and house cleaning(not as much as I would like to though). I bought a juicer so I can juice all of my lemons and grapefruit. I haven't really had much of an appetite so, I have been drinking the Cleanse drink, it feels good on my throat. I still eat when I do feel hungry though. I haven't gained anything back so far. I can't wait to get back to the gym. If Westin is doing better tomorrow then I will go.
I am really excited about the business growing... as I read, I am learning more about the success end of it. I have always had an idea of what I want but, not a clear "how it works". I mean I know that there has been an effort of contacting and sharing the idea, but I always referred them to my husband. I want to be in the "know" and understand the ins and outs. I just know that the more I know , the more confident I will be. Same thing when someone tries to ask a question about the church and I don't have an answer. "I hate that!" Jason and I were just discussing that the other day. It is true. I have used these quotes from Pres. Hinckley lately because I think he was a great leader. Now it is a "Legacy" he left behind. We will always know what he did for us and the world. I ask myself," would I be ready for such a calling?" "NO!" Why? because I haven't prepared myself for that. He taught that leaders aren't "BORN", "We are developed, trained, polished, refined, blessed as we serve in the great capacities to which we have been called. There is no mean or small or unimportant responsibility in the work of the Lord." After reading that , it made me reflect on my calling in the church... Am I preparing for each Sunday like I should? I would have to honestly say "no". I tend to cram it in at the last minute. I'm suppose to be helping my six year old class become little leaders and I haven't even been doing it right. And it IS on my goal list here to the right. I will say that I will do better on that starting now! How am I suppose to ask for all these things I desire, if I don't do the things that the Lord desires?
Well, there it is, I am a spiritual being. I do love my Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ. I just need these reminders to keep the Lords work in check as I accomplish my goals, and he will bless me with these things I desire.
I love the friendships that I have developed in this business and I feel we are where we need to be. We just never know what "tomorrow" holds.

I accomplished a few things today and it wasn't bad after all. Good night.
With sincerity, Natalie

3 comments:

jkwilliams said...

Natalie you are awesome. Thank you so much for the quotes from Pres. Hinckley. Those were awesome. I am also very sorry that you kids are sick and you it sounds like. Well I hope everyone starts feeling better and I am just so excited about what is happening right now and we are on to something HUGE... Stay the course!!!!

jkwilliams said...

nate
you hit it right on the head about legacy. look what our profet left behind. an amazing legacy! what are we going to leave behind for sure it will be a legacy, just what kind? what will be remembered for? will we be remembered? all good questions
your awesome nate!

jason said...

Nate you are the best wife a man can have. You are teaching me thing that are enriching my life and my children’s life’s. Stay the cores and we will leave a legacy that will live for generations and it will change the world. Love you.