We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 17

Well, I'm posting early tonight. I e-mailed another 50 people today and basically repeated yesterday. Jason is off to a group meeting to do some contacting, I am reading and learning about “A Positive Attitude Gets Results", I actually love to read, I just wish I had more Quiet time to do so. So, when I read, I am having the little ones pick out a book for me to read to them (usually around their nap time) then they fall asleep and I get my reading in. So far it's been Okay. I have a harder time getting my Cd's in... But I enjoy them when I do.

I have also been finding some great answers from the scriptures. I've realized that when someone talks about the scriptures that I FEEL "weird" inside, I realized that it's because I do not have the knowledge that I want to have of the scriptures. I told Justin Williams in a comment that I left on his post: D&C 38:30 "If ye are prepared ye shall not fear." Then I learned that you have to train yourself to make a contribution to the society in which you will live. There is an essence of the divine in the improvement of the mind. There is so much I could say, I know that I like to type words rather than record on a video, because I have fear of hearing and seeing myself. You might just laugh at that, but I'm not secure in that way yet. Just like I have stage fright, who doesn't. Well, I guess I have fears to conquer.

It's funny how people "evolve" around money. Some say it's evil. I think I am learning a whole lot of lessons right now, how could it be evil? Look at everything we have learned in life just trying to be successful. We are learning to be successful with society and many other things as we strive to be financially free. Free from not being able to help others in our society the way we want to. Also, "money" doesn’t have a conscience. ~Duh~ LOL Actually in the scriptures it states,"For the LOVE of Money Is the root of all evil." 1 Timothy 6:10; I'm glad I'm not obsessed with money. LOL :) Just with freedom to do good things for others including my family.

I guess I'm just saying that I am amazed at what I've learned being involved with this business and applying the system. And Jason is probably saying 'finally!' J/K
He would never do that, it's not his "personality”. ;)
Well, more tomorrow and for a while, we have a lot to do~~
~Goodnight~

2 comments:

Kenyon said...

You are so great Natalie. You will be such a great speaker one day, I really mean that. You have a HUGE heart and a way of making others feel SO loved. You must get that from your Mom, she is pro at that to. Any journey that you are trying to reach success in (physically, spiritually, financially etc, etc), gets us closer to what God wants us to be because it takes, awareness of where we are, disciplining ourselves and mastering our thoughts and minds, wich is what we need to do in this life. I LOVE the journey of challenging myself because I know when I am challenging myself to the max, I will be humbled and I will grow SO much. Love ya Natalie, you are awesome.

jkwilliams said...

Hey Natalie,
sorry I have been behind on my comments. I just wanted to let you know that you guys are so awesome and I know that each person is coming into this with their own challenges and I can see the growth that you are making and I am proud of you.
Kayla