We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 18



Okay!
We are on our way to financial freedom!!
So, I've been reaching towards my goals (my arms are still too short), but I still have a lot of work to do. Thank goodness it's not a 20 day run.... imagine that.
Today I listened to a cd, went to the gym (w/ Kayla and Kenyon), ran errands, took Zachary to school, and went home. Westin fell asleep before I got home so, I had time to do some research on the computer, I found some interesting things about mystery shopping. Sounds like fun to me. I'm still looking for interactive ways to meet people for business approach. It has been fun finding different methods.
I didn't get much accomplished at home as far as cleaning goes, I have a lot to do tomorow now. This is my last night on my second book. YEA :) :) :) :) I'll pick out a bigger book next round. :) That's it~ Goodnight!

2 comments:

jkwilliams said...

sweet new picture!!!
it makes me think about "todays the day" and sunken treasure!!!
your a book reading machine
keep it up
u da WO...man

jkwilliams said...

I totally want to do that shopping thing with you. I haven't had time to check out the link but if you hear anything let me know.
Kayla