We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 22

Well these last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster!! I kept all three older kids home from school today, they have been battling sore throats and I didn't want them to get worse. And I am glad I did because the weather was cold and wet! I still got a lot accomplished. I e-mailed 60 people and ran a few errands while Corey babysat. Also, I was able to tackle the Office area. I rearranged a little so that I can set up my Hair Station. I am looking forward to doing hair more actively again. I am taking some fun trendy hair classes and I am getting certified doing hair extensions. I also want to get certified in eyelash extensions. I am creating a Hair blog and getting business cards... so it will be exciting again.
I am going to read my book and actually get some sleep tonight!!
~adios~


Above: After, Below: Before :)

2 comments:

jkwilliams said...

hey
did you know that your awesome???
just wondering
night
justin

jkwilliams said...

I am in the same boat trying to keep the house up. I am trying to find new ways to keep myself more on top of things instead of waiting to do things till they are so out of control. Your awesome!!!
Kayla