We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 24

Today was perfect!! (In my mind : I grew 50 people deep, my kids homework was finished in timely manner, My house is spotless, everyone was only positive today, we played at the park and came home to a cooked meal by our personal chef. And we went to bed without being exhausted._
Reality is: I woke up rushing around the house to get everyone ready and out the door...I took the two little ones over to my moms for the day, I went with Corey on a field trip to Halle Heart Center. That was a fun little place; there was a lot of information about keeping a healthy heart and a lot of physical activities. I got to visit all my kids at school and talk to Corey's teacher about getting him caught up in what he is behind in. It's looking good. We went to Walgreens after school and picked out some treats for fun. :) I picked up the little ones and made it home to straighten up and do homework and get Corey off to Scouts. We didn't have dinner until 8:30. I didn't do anything towards the business :( I'm glad that I don't video my self....I would just be silly... Tomorrow is another day...I will get more accomplished and strategizing...

No comments: