We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 25

Today I finally accomplished some house work...good thing that I didn't have any guest coming over! Well......maybe I should have had guest and I would've cleaned more! :) LOL
I listened to a cd and read some of my book. I chose to read "success with people" by: Cavett Robert (book #3). it wasn't a bad day today... I talked to my cousin and she wants to go Sat. to the seminar...she has to try to clear her schedule. I am excited about that. Her family has a lot of names!! Well tomorrow I will be working around the house and getting my Hair web site up and going...
Good night~

2 comments:

jkwilliams said...

yeah for your cousin!!!
let me know if you need a ticket... im running out fast!
you guys are so close i can feel it!

jkwilliams said...

yeah for your cousin!!!
let me know if you need a ticket... im running out fast!
you guys are so close i can feel it!