We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 26

Today was a good lazy day!! I had a solid day home and accomplished nothing! Well, I actually designed my hair web site .... Yes, that is my new little instant redirect button! ( I designed that too!) I told Jason that I would love to take a web designing class.... I would probably spend less time trying to figure things out if I already knew them. I am having fun though. I am excited about the direction the business is taking us... I can't believe how fast the word is speading about TEAM. I wanted to talk with my cousin because she knew some people in another MLM, well I found out that her other cousin had the same idea... So, I realized that we are walking so close to other peoples heels that we are almost stepping on them!! WOW! I just want to jump in front of them!! And bring them to a hault!!! (You know what I mean?) it's pretty late and I have to get up early for FOODBASKET.
So, good~night!

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

im tired of hereing from you every other day wa wa wa i didnt do anything... you made a website made contacts and im sure your kids got raised in there too... give natalie a break would ya!
your awesome nat
love you guys
justin & kayla


p.s. the mean stuff was from kayla ;)