We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 27/29

Saturday was eventful...did food basket@ 6AM, Corey had baseball tryouts @ 1pm, Jason registared his dad, I registared my parents, and the seminar was awesome!!

Today I went to a hair coloring class and got certified with the Pravana color line. I am really excited about that too...it's an amazing color line. I already liked it but, now I understand the "personality" of the product. So, far this is the best product line that I have ever worked with. I am color certified with wella as well, but I feel that the Wella is more damaging. Pravana has an awesome color extractor product, so you could basically erase and start over without damaging the hair. It's amazing. And it's just takes a few minutes! I really am excited... I always have loved doing hair, so it's nice to get back into the grove again and now I have total confidence with that line of products. I keep updating my hair blog and I want to start posting hair products as well.

Anyway, I got home in time to order dinner(pizza night). I did a short lesson for family home evening and we rented a movie (underdog). Monday nights is free rental night from "redbox" (walgreens and various places.) It was fun.... Jason did some work on the computer since he came home until 2 am... I finally get to post...:)

Amber decided to tell me that she needed to take something to school tomorrow as she was going to bed...thanks Amber! So, I had to run to Wal-Mart and grab the "cherries" for her classroom icecream sundae party for Valentines day...she insisted that it was due to school by tomorrow!

Overall, it was a great day!! I won't be able to get to the gym until Wednesday.... but that's okay. I just have a few busy mornings this week...
I did manage to read my book ... I decided to read "achieving authentic success" by Dr. Ron Jensen.

~Good-night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.