We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 30


So, I attempted to video myself, I videoed and then I redid it beccause of the lighting, but the second time I forgot to take it out of picture mode...so here's the picture! :)


I got my hair color weaved today and spent some time with my mom. When I got home, I did some cleaning and made dinner while Jason helped Corey with his homework. The battle of staying on task is a challenge in itself, yet we are constantly reminding our children to stay on task. I recieved a phone call today from Keith's teacher about him not doing anything on his classroom work. She wanted me to talk to him, hoping it would help. What was I going to say... I was upset!? So, ..."Keith, how is your day?" ("fine") "Good, do you need help with your school work?" ("no")"Okay, can you listen to your teacher and have a great day?"(yes, love you mom.")

"I love you too, have a great day and I'll see you when you get home from school and we will hang out, Okay?("Okay,love you, bye.")"Bye"

I hoped that helped the teacher....I know it helped Keith. I actually enjoyed the incident. I felt like I was really there for him and I am glad that his teacher called me instead of sending me a note after school about a bad day. I really like her, she works with the children on a great level. So, while I made dinner, while Jason helped Corey with his homework, the two little boys were outside playing on the BBQ grill getting all black. I cleaned them up and started to get ready for the Open. Diner was done, I was ready, and the kids were wired AWAKE! I decided to just stay home because I knew Corey was getting tired and the two little boys weren't. Jason was off....to the Open. I ran a movie back to the rental "REDBOX" machine.(Monday nights are free nights) and when I got home I had the older thre go to bed (7:45 pm). And I layed down with Zach and Westin....they didn't fall asleep until 11:00. they just laid there in bed with me. I read books and watched a movie with them (the GamePlan) . It was a cute show with "THE Rock".

When they did fall asleep I was tired...but that is when I attempted my video... then went to bed. Jason was just getting home.... that was my day!

2 comments:

Kenyon said...

Your hair looks super cute. You are wonderful Natalie, keep up the hard work!

jkwilliams said...

i am so excited... we are so close to getting a video!!!!
cant wait!
lol your awesome!