We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 32

Happy Valentine"s!!!! I put a valentine card on the miror for Jason, SWAK! .... I Got the kids off to school and went to the GYM!! (Missed you Kenyon & Kayla! I like your gym better anyway!) :) I really had a great workout! Then I did some one on one time with Zach and Westin... until Zach headed off to school and Westin took a nap while I cleaned. Jason sent me some beautiful Flowers (2 Doz. Multi colored Roses) aahhhhhh.....
I savored the minute... Westin woke up and back to busy I was!
Kids came home and shared their candy...Yum! Jason and I bought Steak and a crab! The kids really enjoyed the crab... we had a great dinner and enjoyed a movie with the kids (GamePlan)....cute show... Goodnight~

No comments: