We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 33

Today was a normal busy day... I don't know what I would do if I never had to CLEAN! Well, I can't even think about that right now...too much to do...:) I found ketchup squirted into my jar of sugar!~"WESTIN!"~ why is he obsessive with my kitchen knives? ...I won't tell you where I found them....:o ... It was time to stop everything and do nothing! I rearranged Zach and Westin's room and played legos and read books. They helped and we enjoyed it....(that was the best way to clean all the cereal they dumped ALL over their room. (...well, "Westin dumped"...) Zachary is so innocent. :) (he just helps). I did my normal evening routine and Jason took over the computer again tonight.... ~ goodnight

No comments: