We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 36

I know...I'll have to do a video later....I am usually doing this when Jason isn't home (my expert) and the kids are awake and noisy! Love ya though!

Today was a fun day...the kids were out of school for the holiday and we went to the train park in Scottsdale with my cousin and her kids. We played for most of the day and then I took Corey to his friends house and talked to his friends mom...I share our business idea and I want to get with her again after this wekend. She is taking care of Corey for us while we are gone... her son and Corey are in scouts together and they have a camp out this weekend, so he's not going to miss -out....Yea! Amber has a Daddy and Daughter dance this weekend too, but Grandpa will go with her. He will have fun...it's a Luau!! hula hula!!
....I am excited about this weekend, there is going to be so much information it's crazy! I am hoping to finish my book before we leave...... Well, as I type right now I am trying to stay positive! We had chinese for diner and Westin just took a bowl of rice and threw it at Zachary on the couch~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better have a kid just like him when he grows up! I could really use that book after I clean this...:):):) ~ Goodnight!
P.S.
Jason is lucky that he's not here right now! :p

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

how do you do it? it seems like every time i check your posts its like my kids made this mess or my kids made that mess?!?!?! fro sure you are wonder woman! you inspire me to be a better parent. lol i just want to be like you when i grow up :)