We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 46

Today I was able to mail off some materials to someone we met on the flight home. He was an awesome contact, I think he will really enjoy what we have to offer. I didn't get much done around the house, Zachary had a great day at school, Corey had a couple of struggling days at school, Amber had a field trip to a play (which she thought was boring~ Peter and The Wolf), Westin and Zach broke the glass table the was in the back yard, BUT it wasn't a bad day.... I did get frustrated and wished that I worked instead of being a "mom" at one point but, talking to my wonderful hubby, I realized that I am just reading the wrong book right now. I need one on parent/children relationships. :0 So, right now I am feeling better..... Jason and I also decided that it boils down to "MONEY", go figure!! I think we just kicked up a notch on running this 100 day run...time is ticking!!!!!!!! I keep getting new ideas and oh, how frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to jump into them!! I write them down and they will happen!!
Well, goodnight!! Tomorrow IS another day!! Tomorrow will be a successful day!!

No comments: