We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 45

Wednesday!! I am sooo tired!! I don't know why. Well, I made myself get dress at 11:00 and I took Zach and Westin to Peter Piper Pizza to let them play and enjoy pizza! I just relaxed and watched them. They are at a fun age for the arcade because they just think they are playing when it's the demo. Westin tried to crawl behind the window of the Skee Ball game, I am lucky that he listened to me to get out. ;-
We went home afterwards and cleaned house....then the big kids came home and we got busy...
Corey had baseball practice @ 4 and Keith @ 5. Amber was a big help and watched the babies...
When that was done, Jason was already out the door for the night and I made dinner (teriyaki chicken and rice)and put the kids to bed. I'm going to bed because I am exhausted!!!

No comments: