We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 44

Well, today I started very tired and not wanting to do anything....to....getting myself out of that mode!! I got Zach of to school at noon and straightened the house. Then I took Westin out to the store for groceries and came home to a house of hungry children who just got home from school. All of a sudden my day was going fast. When Jason got home, he did some work on the computer so, I took the kids to the park and we played until sun down! We walked back home and had dinner (Lasagna)...mmmm..... Jason went to the Open and I tried to settle energized children. :) All was great. ~ goodnight

No comments: