We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 43...Can You Believe It!!




Wow!! What a trip! St. Louis was phenomenal!! The flight and stay went smooth and The Millennium Hotel was beautiful (above Top photo) and the speakers were inspirational. I really enjoyed learning about personalities more D/I/S/C was easier for me to remember what each one represented. Classifying categories are easier for an"I" personality for sure! :) The Martins are an amazing family and they accomplished greatness! We will be up there soon!! So, this is how I felt the whole trip, so excited and jumping from one topic to another. :) We have some major goals ahead of us and an outline to reach them, now we have to start running ... remember to get the appropriate rest while doing so. I don't think it's easy to talk to someone when you are tired or even look tired. They would probably think you are nuts! So, just like a real runner, we still need to get rest. I know that I learned a lot of things, I think my biggest challenge is excepting the growth and loving everyone for who they are. I do pretty good with a couple of personalities but I tend to bump heads with the other ones. I think I have a lot of work to do on myself. :) Fun Fun!! Let's throw a party for our future!! I am an "I" and I love my "S". He is sincere and supportive with a "C" on the side that helps me stay cautious when I need it.




We are on our way to 100 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Will be Round Table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

natalie
great post! we loved this weekend also and we agree that the martins alone were worth the trip! we'll be there step by step arm in arm
your awesome!