We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 38

Today was fabulous!! I did my running around for the trip and scout things etc... I got the car washed and even attended a meeting for Corey's baseball team that starts on Monday. I'm still doing laundry and cleaning house....you know how that goes before a trip... I didn't work out today, I will tomorow for sure. That is the only time I get to myself and I'll need that tomorow!
I'm getting ready for bed and reading time so I thought that I would Blog early. We recieved our system today so I am looking forward to listening to our Cd's. Yea!!!
Well, have a good night~N.W.

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

i cant wait for this weekend!!! it seems like it takes forever to get ready for and then it comes and goes so fast if your not carefull it can be like... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!?
you are the greatest