We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 51

Today is not a bad day, we just have a houseful of head colds and such.... I still took the little ones to the park and actually played on the playground with them and ran around the field with them. We played follow the leader and we had a great time. I got Zach off to school after cleaning him up twice from playing in the mud he created while turning on the water outback. As I was getting settled down to one child, Jason came home sick from work and went to bed. (poor guy). I was then able to relax for awhile and Westin fell asleep too. I was able to read my book that Jason and I decided would help with some financial goal planning.
It really is a good book, I am on chapter four already and it is helping me read my scriptures at the same time.
Well, the kids came home from school and they all did their homework with ease. I want it to be like that everyday.
I went to the Open and enjoyed seeing everyone. Rob did a wonderful job, as usual. I went home a little early due to a head cold.
You know, after a full day, I'd have to say that I learned from my book the most. Psalm 24:1 is the scripture for me to memorize. Basically saying the all things are God's and no one Else's.
We are just stewards of what he has given us and we will be judged by how we manage these things. I realized the strategy is to become a good student and then put the principles to action.
Following what Heavenly Father has commanded us................

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

Amen sister!
that was an awesome scripture! it was good to have the best looking part of your team at the open for a change! lol
sorry jase