We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 63

I'll reflect on the last week..... I had some moments and decided to relax...I'm doing much better now and want to accomplish so much. The last week I have been focusing on myself and I really want to start focusing on my family and our future. So, Jason and I are reading The Five Love Languages and discussing them with one another. We are getting more excited about our family's future and where the business is taking us. I asked to be releases from my church calling, but they added a helper instead, so I teach every other week now; and Jason just recieved a new calling... making him a little busier involved with the youngmen. March is a busy Birthday month with family and friends.... My boys started baseball season and Amber is looking into Tennis. I still have goals to start a mom support group for moms that have lost a child(ren). I really want to write a book and be an informative speaker for doctors and moms alike. I want to team up with march of dimes as well. So, I have been keeping a note book and writing things as I think of something that contributes to that idea.

last Saturday was awesome!! The seminar with the Grangers, Jef and Barb, were such a hit!! They were so informative and brought our dreams back to life! Jason really loves what the business is doing for him and knows how important it is to be home to be with the family. With our strong desire and wanting that goal, I know that we can accomplish our dreams. We have a future no matter what...what our future is going to be is up to us!!

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

natalie,
that was a great post... i felt a little off last week myself. i am so proud of you and jason. i am so grateful to have you two as friends. you guys inspire and motivate me and kayla tons. we want to be just like you when we grow up!