We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, September 11, 2008

The END of this RUN!!!

Okay, so much has changed! Our business changed ... we just had to set back on our goals as we adjust to these new changes.... I really do love my family and friends, there is no going back to our old life .... our Television has been limited to Saturdays...if we have time. My decision to stay with cable was because of Disney and Nickelodeon. I hate T.V.!! Maybe we will just stick to DVDs! or better...Books!! I know I am not the only one realizing what our media does to our minds, especially our children's! I will stop now before I get frustrated and depressed over unnecessary things.
So, The END of this RUN, yes we are planning another one.... !!! There's no end in achieving goals! So keep in touch.

No comments: