We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Never Give Up!!

I started this 100 day run to keep my goals alive! It helps me stay focus on my families future. There are trials and triumph all at the same time at times, but Never Give Up on your Dreams!! Jason and I have so much to offer to our society, friends and most of all, our family. We know Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we strive to do better each and every day. Having these goals keeps us motivated in life and active in our doings. We meet new friends almost everyday and help someone somehow somewhere every day too. Our ultimate goals are spiritual, which go hand in hand with what we are willing to learn physically. We know we are far from perfect, but it doesn't hurt to dream of a perfect life or strive to do so. I had a great time doing these last 100 days, with frustration, I didn't even finish it out.... learning not to give up is a challenge in its self. Although the pictures I post are fun and entertaining for physical dreams, I must say My family is my ultimate desire. Financial goals was the main reason for this blog, and it still is. My full desire is: m-f being active in my children's school and charities. Sat., playing with my friends and family. Sun., Keeping the day for the sabbath. All with my financial means accomplished without having to go to work ( my husband having to go to work.) Of course it will take work and effort to get there, but why not retire sooner than later? Never Give Up! I have seen it be done! I know it can be done! Keep reaching until it's accomplished! There will be days that you will fall and scrape your knees, Get Up! Put a band-aide on and get going! I hope you have a dream and desire to reach for, your dreams will be different than mine, it's your dream. Set your goals step by step.

My update since my last entry would be; we are closer than ever!! We have added a lot of new friends to our team and we are on our way to our Dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!! Some people just see our struggles on the out side, but don't realise what's going on "behind the scene". I've learned that when your mindset is different than someone Else's it's hard for them to understand or see things the way you do. I mean how do inventor's gain the faith of someone else about their inventions before they were made? Go For It!!!! The economy is struggling, but how are you struggling? Is it with a smile or frustration and guilt? Our trials are what you make them. Unexpected things come our way, but it's how you handle it that makes every bit of the difference. I love each and everyone of you! I know you can make the difference in your life. You have a great heart and desire to be discovered. Write out your dream and a map to get there! Love ya! ~ Natalie

No comments: