We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day 2

WoW!! What a day!!
I didn't do as much cleaning...but I maintained what I did yesterday so it was easier to clean as I went throughout the day.
I woke up, made breakfast for everybody~drank my body cleanse drink~, had family prayer and everyone was out the door! I worked on my blog for a little while, cleaned up after breakfast, and headed out to the GYM. Zach and Westin had a great time at the gym too. It was a great workout, I lost 2 lbs. since last week, that puts me at 7lbs total since I have been focusing on it.
Then, I went to the Dollar store and found some baskets for the office ( Randy Haugan's advice)... tomorrow I will get that room organized! Time goes by too fast sometimes!
I played with Zach and Westin and then they took a nap. I read some more of my book and the older kids came home~ Time to start on dinner~they did their homework and cleaned their rooms (w/bribe!) :) I made Amazing Homemade Pizza! I couldn't resist ... oops! (Will one meal hurt the cleanse?) ;o O'kay no more "cheating".
I did some "contacting" and we will see how that goes... the kids are in bed and I think mine is calling my name. I need to go early tonight.... My goal is no later than 11:00 during the week. :)
Sorry, no pics today.
I found a fun song: Five For Fighting: Disneyland, you have to listen to it, it's on my playlist somewhere.......

3 comments:

jason said...

You are doing so well. I love you so much.

jkwilliams said...

nate... great job on the contacting on top of everything else!!! i sure jason is greatful for all the help he can get. you guys make an awesome team!!!
you rock
night

jkwilliams said...

You are doing great. call me anytime you need help with encouragement because I know that you can do it and I excited to see you achieve your goals. good job on all of you progress.
Kayla