We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 3

Today was a little off, Jason stayed home sick and that always throws me off focus because I am thinking about him and making sure he's comfortable while being sick. It's more like preoccupying my brain!! So, I woke up and got the kids off to school~ I made breakfast shakes for them. They wanted a ride today because it's cold outside so, I told them to zip up their jackets and don't be late!~mean mom~ :)
I accomplished some cooking for future meals and put them in the freezer~ I made some master mixes~ a meat sauce, meatballs, Italian sauce, and hot roll mix. That will save me time when I make dinner now. I have dinners for 2 weeks.
I went to the gym with Zach and Westin again today, walked 2 miles and sat in the "hot" room for 10 min. Weighed again and lost another pound!! I'm @ 8 lbs loss!! I know I really need to stick to my cleanse more strict, so I am making another gallon of it and I Will start tomorrow. I should be done on January 26th.
I had the two boys unload the dishwasher today while I was cooking and they did great! Westin climbed up onto the counter and told Zach to give him the cups.... Great teamwork! They deserved two cookies when they were done. ~ Good job boys!~
It was hard getting them to take a nap but, they did finally and I read some more of my book ~ I am now on Chapter five, I want to read more before bed too. I didn't get my CD in, I'll listen to one before bed. I'm blogging a little early because Jason will be home when I normally Blog and he'll want the Computer. So, I thought I would get a jump start.
I'm maintaining the kitchen and getting caught up on the laundry~ I just need to fold it now. LOL
I wanted to do the office today, I didn't get to it. So, tomorrow! :(



The older kids got home from school, Corey is struggling with effort so it's affecting his grades. Today he had homework and told me he was done. So, I let him go play with friends, only to find more homework in his back pack. He gets mad when I check his back pack, but I'm not mean about it, I just open it when he's not there. He's hitting his pre-teen and I want him to know that there are no secrets here and everything is open communication! At least between him and parents. You get the idea~
Keith and Amber read a book and went to play with friends, then they both did a chore and played with Zach and Westin. All in all, it was a good day.
Corey went to Scouts, Jason went to Justin & Kayla's, I made Sloppy Joe's for dinner using some of the meat sauce mix...yummmmmm!! and homemade rolls...and that's my day!
~ Good Night

4 comments:

jason said...

My wife is so assume she treats me like a king. Love you

jkwilliams said...

You are awesome Natalie. I hope all is well with the homework area :) Well I am proud of you for keeping up the gym and doing so well I am sorry that we haven't worked out to go together more. But I am going tomorrow thursday morning at 9:30a so if you would like to come that would be great. I have syndel in pre-school now and so she has to be there at 9a so I am coming straight from that. Let me know.

jkwilliams said...

Nat, your a power house!!! Your awesome keep it up. Good job on losing 8 lbs.

Kenyon said...

I loved seeing you this morning. I am so proud of all that you are doing. You are a great wife, mom, friend and leader and I love this blog and the accountability it gives to get to the next level. Love ya