We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 4~"Please fast forward!!!!!!!!!"

I was feeling negative last night so I didn't type , ...Well, I really wanted to organize the office in the evening, but my two little ones had other plans for me. They flooded the toilet (a few times) and it ran into the family room and bedrooms. I wish I had all tile! My dad came to the rescue with an extractor.


My day started on the right foot though. I did my usual morning routine and then met up with Kayla and Kenyon at the gym. Great work out!! I did the BIG stair climbing machine for Ten Min. on level 9 and WOW! OUCH! I burned 110 calories in Ten min~ I'll probably add that machine to my favorite list just for that. I did the treadmill for 30 mins.~ 1.75 miles and worked on my abs with a couple quick arms in there. I ran into an old friend from high school and was able to get his phone # and e-mail. He's an Airline Pilot for United and he seems to enjoy that~ I need to call him up about the business. I just needed to break the ice, I'm excited about it though. He knows a lot of people... I listened to a cd on the way home.

When I got home I got the two little ones lunch and got them down for a nap. I was able to read my book. and I straightened up the kitchen from lunch and started preparing dinner. @ 3:15 Corey, Amber, and Keith got home from a great day at school. I helped Corey pack a back pack for a 4-5 mile hike and he was of @ 4:00. Amber helped with chores and Keith struggled with his...he had the bathroom until the little ones took over. Jason got home (5:15) not feeling well and frustrated about the day and his 5 day goal. He laid on the couch and then got on the computer. That is when we "noticed" the flooded hallway and bathroom. We threw some towels on it and left it! I finished dinner (sweet and sour meatballs) mmmmmm. I ate it too! I'll have to start my cleanse tomorrow... too frustrated right now.I had to sneak out the door for a cool down. I called Jason after I was a block away and told him I was taking a walk..... WoW! walking on frustration can increase your speed... I walked two miles and it actually felt great! (that's 4 miles total today!) The little boys agenda didn't help Jason, he left to go dream building. I got home and started cleaning up the water mess that we ignored for an hour or so. My parents made it over about an hour after that with an extractor, thanks to dad for the access he has to these things. He's always "to the rescue" for people. I finally got the kids in bed @ 8:45, all but the little ones. I laid down with them upstairs (T.V. Room) and watched a cartoon with them until they fell asleep. Then I went to bed... with a piece of CHOCOLATE! Well, that was my day!

No comments: