We Can Accomplish Anything We Want! Just Do It!! Stop Thinking About It!! Jump In And Enjoy The Challenges!! You Learn From Your Mistakes, Knock Down That Wall!! I Know I Am A Winner!! I have A Dream!! And You Are In It!! We Can Do It!!!

100 day run goal....!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day 6

Saturday, it's a little more challenging for me on the weekends to focus business, but I got my cd and book in ! I didn't do hardly any cleaning today, we went to a birthday party with a lot of team members and friends~ the party was for three of the team members children. Fun fun, the kids had a great time. Jason went with Justin and Justus to a car show in scottsdale. I went home with the kids and made spaghetti for dinner. I prepared my Sunday lesson and made cookies for my class at church. It was great to see everyone today. It was a good day.

1 comment:

jkwilliams said...

That was tons of fun with you guys at the party we need to get the kids together more at the park.